We are a leading technology company in Malaysia, driving innovation and promoting Industry 4.0. Our goal is to empower businesses across the country with cutting-edge technology, and we are looking for passionate individuals to join our dynamic and innovative team.
As part of our growth plans, we are expanding our team and seeking a Cadcam engineer to help us drive Solidcam growth across Malaysia. We offer a long-term rewarding career path and a supportive work environment, where you can develop your skills and expertise and be part of a team focused on driving innovation and growth in the industry.
- Join our team of CADCAM experts with over 20 years experience as official Solidcam reseller.
- Get the best training for 5 axis, post processing, g-code & more!
- With knowledge & experience you will be an expert in modern CADCAM design to train others & move to the next step of your career.
- CADCAM engineers must produce specifications for CNC machining. You need to be technically minded, able to demonstrate numerical and scientific ability and have problem-solving skills.
- Experience in aerospace industry manufacturing is a major advantage.
Only 1 Position Available (Apply Now!) :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Studies/Administration/Management/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ technical experience, working with Solidcam, Mastercam, Siemens NX or similar professional CADCAM software.
- Solidworks or cad knowledge is a needed advantage
- Technical skills in CNC, Manufacturing, Cadcam, or relevant fields
- High School degree
- PA diploma or Degree certification would be considered an advantage
- Driving license is needed
- Stable basic pay ranging upwards of RM4000 + High Commission Incentive
- Annual Bonus + allowance + EPF/Socso Benefits
- Join a leading technology company in Malaysia, driving innovation and promoting Industry 4.0
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Work in a dynamic and innovative work environment
- Be part of a team focused on driving innovation and growth in the industry
- Located at a convenient location just 10 minutes away from Sunway Pyramid, and we are in the progress to expand to a new, bigger, and fancier office in Jalan Sungai Buloh
- Backed by the resources and support of our leading technology company
3 Reasons To Join Us Today!
- Join our company for exciting opportunities to grow your career and develop your skills with access to cutting-edge Robo CNC and Haas technologies. As a member of our team, you will receive hands-on training with state-of-the-art equipment or training with mentors that will enhance expertise and prepare you for future success.
- Work with a trusted and innovative technology brand with a strong track record of success. Our company has built a reputation for delivering high-quality products and services to our clients, and our use of advanced technologies such as Robo CNC and Haas machines sets us apart in the industry.
- Be part of a safe and happy working environment & company culture that prioritizes the physical and mental well-being of our employees. Our company culture is one of inclusivity and respect, where all employees are valued and supported. We understand the importance of creating a workplace that promotes well-being and happiness, and we provide a range of resources to support our employees’ health and happiness.
Join our dynamic team and be part of a company that is at the forefront of promoting Industry 4.0. As we continue to expand and innovate, we are looking for passionate individuals who are driven to succeed and make a difference. Apply now and take the next step in your career!